As if...

[掲示板: みんなの広場 -- 時刻: 2019/5/20(19:23)]

TOP HELP OPEN LOGIN    :    :

上へ上へ | 前へ前へ | 次へ次へ | ここから後の返信を全て表示ここから後の返信を全て表示 | 引用して返信を書き込む引用して返信を書き込む | 返信を書き込む返信を書き込む | 訂正する訂正する | 削除する削除する

7119. As if...

ユーザ名(Username): emmie
日時: 2011/7/14(15:09)

------------------------------

sloppie-san, Tsubasa-san,

You say I shouldn't be picky and just be grateful that I'm able to enjoy wonderful stories no matter what the author is like to be......, as if you two are scarcely influenced by the appearances and won't be easily lured by good looking guys... LOLOLOL

Anyway, I just hope the book I'm reading now is not written by a female author, since the character in the story is so adorable that I can't help making a link between the character and the author himself and thinking he has to be an adorable person too, or he won't be able to create such a fascinating character... or... I'm scared to know the truth now...  

上へ上へ | 前へ前へ | 次へ次へ | ここから後の返信を全て表示ここから後の返信を全て表示 | 引用して返信を書き込む引用して返信を書き込む | 返信を書き込む返信を書き込む | 訂正する訂正する | 削除する削除する

7120. Re: As if...

ユーザ名(Username): すろっぴ
日時: 2011/7/14(15:17)

Hey.

>sloppie-san, Tsubasa-san,

>You say I shouldn't be picky and just be grateful that I'm able to enjoy wonderful stories no matter what the author is like to be......, as if you two are scarcely influenced by the appearances and won't be easily lured by good looking guys... LOLOLOL

Well, miracle happnes...occasionally?

>Anyway, I just hope the book I'm reading now is not written by a female author, since the character in the story is so adorable that I can't help making a link between the character and the author himself and thinking he has to be an adorable person too, or he won't be able to create such a fascinating character... or... I'm scared to know the truth now...  

OK, I'll let you know as soon as I can find out what s/he is like. Hee,hee.

7121. Re: Please don't...

ユーザ名(Username): emmie
日時: 2011/7/14(16:52)

Thank you for your message, but please don't, don't let me know, unless it's likely to boost up my craving for books... and pretend you have no ideas...
May God have mercy on my souls!

7122. Re: Please don't...

ユーザ名(Username): すろっぴ
日時: 2011/7/14(20:54)

Gee...You sound serious.

Maintenance: tadoku.org
KINOBOARDS/1.0 R7.3: Copyright © 1995-2000 NAKAMURA, Hiroshi.