Re: Seriously?...

[掲示板: みんなの広場 -- 時刻: 2019/7/19(02:05)]

TOP HELP OPEN LOGIN    :    :

上へ上へ | 前へ前へ | 次へ次へ | ここから後の返信を全て表示ここから後の返信を全て表示 | 引用して返信を書き込む引用して返信を書き込む | 返信を書き込む返信を書き込む | 訂正する訂正する | 削除する削除する

7115. Re: Seriously?...

ユーザ名(Username): すろっぴ
日時: 2011/7/14(07:55)

------------------------------

Hi, emmie.
Thanks for your reply.
>Hi good morning sloppie-san...

>It's early in the morning, around 7, but I'm already feeling that my brain is bubbling and hissing and melting...
>So, my reply would not make sense or make you upset, hey, I still don't understand upset can be that strong word..., anyway,..

Well, it's 7:30 and very near from you, but somehow I feel cool air here. Of course,the temperature is getting higher soon.

>WOW, finally!
>I was again shocked and almost jumped to the where? to see my name mentioned. Huh, Oh, I sent you a present! GOSH, it seems I can be such a kind person sometimes. Well, that's news to myself...
>I'm glad a-present-from-me-presumably helped you in some way to be happy right in this hot days.

It's amazing that you forget so many things...
You're right. How sweet you were(past?) to send me 10%-off coupon of the Book Depository.

>Yeah! A message from the author!!
>How many messages hove you got so far? I mean how many authors replied to you?
>I remember it's three for me, but maybe you got more, right?
>It's truly exciting to find an author you want to be a fan and easily have a way to reach to that person.

A writer, and several artists replied to my tweet. :)
Email is convinient, but twitter makes us far easier to reach people who we admire so much.

>You know, there is this author I'm feverishly reading whose titles lately and I'm wondering if I should send him a message from GR, but but, one little concern keeps me from sending one. It's often the case for authors abroad to show their faces as many places as possible, right? but I've not found any pictures of him and it makes me wonder that he could not be that cool guy as the characters in his books... ^^;;;

>It might going to be a terrible blow when you have a splendid image of a person, then it's totally turned upside down... Do you know who I'm talking about? He's the author of the mystery which you were not into... Have you ever seen his picture or something? If you do, let me know!

I'm not sure but you're talking about "English"?
If so,I don't have such a cool-guy image like you do,and it doesn't matter to me if the author looks cool or not.
And....the author could be a woman, I wonder.
Anyway you should send a message to the author because the authors and artists say they are more than happy when they get some reaction to their works from their fans. ('-^*)b

>We've got to fight with unbelievable heat today again, so drink tea a lot and take care!

Thank you. You too!

上へ上へ | 前へ前へ | 次へ次へ | ここから後の返信を全て表示ここから後の返信を全て表示 | 引用して返信を書き込む引用して返信を書き込む | 返信を書き込む返信を書き込む | 訂正する訂正する | 削除する削除する

[楽] 7117. hahaha

ユーザ名(Username): Tsubasa
日時: 2011/7/14(10:51)

Hi, sloppy-san and emmie-san

Sending fan messages and getting replies!
Sounds super fantastic! I've never tried nor imagined such a fab way to
show my love and gratitude to my favorite writers for their fine works!
I'll try it sooner or later, because there are many writers I want to send my
enthusiastic feelings to! Thanks for sharing the good story with us, sloppy-san^^

Well, well, well,

Emmie-san, I sort of understand what you say because I also love beautiful people ...
However, you know, writers write their wonderful stories with their wonderful hearts, not with thier faces!!!^^;)
Don't be picky about them who are always giving us great dreams^^!!

(Still I say, I understand how you feel, though^^;)

7118. Re: hahaha

日時: 2011/7/14(13:34)

Tsubasa-san, thank you for your comment.

>Sending fan messages and getting replies!
>Sounds super fantastic! I've never tried nor imagined such a fab way to
>show my love and gratitude to my favorite writers for their fine works!
>I'll try it sooner or later, because there are many writers I want to send my
>enthusiastic feelings to! Thanks for sharing the good story with us, sloppy-san^^

Because of the limited letters, sometimes tweeted English is more tough to get the meaniing for us,learners.
But think of it, if you want to express your respect and love for the authors, the 140 limit gives you some advantage: you don't need to think of either how to start or how to close your message!
Letters and emails are difficult to write even in Japanese, isn't it?

>Well, well, well,

>Emmie-san, I sort of understand what you say because I also love beautiful people ...
>However, you know, writers write their wonderful stories with their wonderful hearts, not with thier faces!!!^^;)
>Don't be picky about them who are always giving us great dreams^^!!

>(Still I say, I understand how you feel, though^^;)

Uh-oh.
Of course, I can understand the feeling of yours, but...
you can't be a fan of writers, illustrators or voice actors/actresses until you throw such an idea away.
Neil Gaiman is just a miracle. (Isn't he cute?)

Happy Dreaming! Oops, Happy Tweeting! ;)

7119. As if...

ユーザ名(Username): emmie
日時: 2011/7/14(15:09)

sloppie-san, Tsubasa-san,

You say I shouldn't be picky and just be grateful that I'm able to enjoy wonderful stories no matter what the author is like to be......, as if you two are scarcely influenced by the appearances and won't be easily lured by good looking guys... LOLOLOL

Anyway, I just hope the book I'm reading now is not written by a female author, since the character in the story is so adorable that I can't help making a link between the character and the author himself and thinking he has to be an adorable person too, or he won't be able to create such a fascinating character... or... I'm scared to know the truth now...  

7120. Re: As if...

日時: 2011/7/14(15:17)

Hey.

>sloppie-san, Tsubasa-san,

>You say I shouldn't be picky and just be grateful that I'm able to enjoy wonderful stories no matter what the author is like to be......, as if you two are scarcely influenced by the appearances and won't be easily lured by good looking guys... LOLOLOL

Well, miracle happnes...occasionally?

>Anyway, I just hope the book I'm reading now is not written by a female author, since the character in the story is so adorable that I can't help making a link between the character and the author himself and thinking he has to be an adorable person too, or he won't be able to create such a fascinating character... or... I'm scared to know the truth now...  

OK, I'll let you know as soon as I can find out what s/he is like. Hee,hee.

7121. Re: Please don't...

ユーザ名(Username): emmie
日時: 2011/7/14(16:52)

Thank you for your message, but please don't, don't let me know, unless it's likely to boost up my craving for books... and pretend you have no ideas...
May God have mercy on my souls!

7122. Re: Please don't...

日時: 2011/7/14(20:54)

Gee...You sound serious.

Maintenance: tadoku.org
KINOBOARDS/1.0 R7.3: Copyright © 1995-2000 NAKAMURA, Hiroshi.